Trusted Health Care PCP’s (Physicians, Nurse Practitioners) care for elderly and other adult complex patients who are suffering from illness or a chronic condition in the safety, privacy and comfort of their home. We can ease the burden of those having difficulty getting out to the doctor, as well as helping their families and caregivers.
We also make arrangements for:
- Transfusion therapy
- IV Antibiotics
- Long-Term Oxygen Therapy
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Podiatric Medical Care
- A physician will visit monthly or as needed. It is not necessary to schedule follow up appointments.
- Eliminates transportation problems and uncomfortable, crowded waiting rooms.
- Normal length of visit range from one half to one hour.
- Diagnostic tests and blood draws are available during appointments.
- Physicians are available by telephone during evenings and weekends.
- Bills are submitted directly to Medicare and other insurance companies.
Trust Health Care Housecall Services:
- Are provided by licensed, bonded, and insured medical and non-medical home healthcare professionals
- Begin with a personalized needs assessment by a registered nurse supervisor
- Are expressed in a care plan that is customized to the changing needs of the patient
- Are available 24 hours a day, every day, including over-night and on-call care
- Are available in English, Spanish, Polish, Russian, French, Arabic, and many other languages
- Are performed by a Licensed Medical Professional
Trusted Health Care Housecall Benefits:
- Staff members are not tied up transporting residents to and from physician offices.
- Physicians’ orders can be signed in a timely manner, either when the doctor visits or when faxed.
- Fast Turn around time seeing new residents.
- Physicians can see residents in their home before admission and complete history and physicians and sign admission orders.
- Our office can handle ordering labs, X-rays, home health nurses, therapists, equipment, etc.
- Nurses do not need to be available during visits. A trained medical assistant accompanies the physician.
Get in Touch
We at Trusted Health Care Housecall would like to hear from you. For any inquiries, feel free to reach out to us by sending us a message online. Click here to get started.